Highly Personalized & Tailored
Do you need a more flexible schedule than weekly classes can provide?
Is your dog uncomfortable around new people or dogs?
Private training is highly personalized and tailored to exactly what you want your dog to learn. You will work one-on-one with your trainer and your dog(s) in each private lesson. Appointments are held at our studio. We have temporarily suspended in-home visits. We do also offer virtual / online consultations. You’ll enjoy the convenience of individual scheduling and the ability to work at a self-directed pace. Our methods are force-free and very dog-friendly, so you and your dog will look forward to each lesson.
For Good Manners
Does your dog sometimes dash out the door?
Steal your socks?
Jump on guests?
We can help you teach your dog good manners, including:
- Come when called
- Wait at the door
- Sit to greet guests
- Let you know when he needs to “go”
- Walk nicely on leash
- Enjoy grooming
For Behavior Modification
Does your dog have behavior issues that concern you?
You need a professional who is knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate. We often work in conjunction with your veterinarian and veterinary behaviorist to investigate all possible causes and most effective solutions for your dog’s problems. Our experience and education enable us to effectively address behavior issues such as:
- Shy or fearful of family members or strangers
- Barking or lunging (at people and/or dogs)
- Fear or defensiveness during grooming or vet exams
- Separation related distress or destructiveness
- Excessive Barking
Private Training FAQ
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- In-studio visits of 60-90 minutes.
- Personalized written lesson plans with clear instructions.
- One-on-one professional coaching to help you train your dog.
- Weekly homework guides and checklists to keep you on track.
- Phone or email support between scheduled lessons.
HOW OFTEN DO WE MEET?
- If you simply want the dog to learn not to run out the door, one lesson may be all you need. Owners usually have several goals, which may take multiple sessions to accomplish.
- Most clients schedule weekly or every-other-week lessons.
- Of course, your practice between visits will be a major factor in the speed of your dog’s progress.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Virtual (online) Training: $80/Hour
- In-Studio Private Training: $100/Hour