- You want your dog to be a family companion who lives inside your home.
- You want your dog to be happy as well as obedient.
- You want to participate in your dog’s training.
- You want to learn and use positive reinforcement methods.
- You want a trainer who will teach with compassion for you and for your dog.
We teach with positive reinforcement, which involves lots of praise for people and treats for dogs. You won’t be asked to scold, punish or correct your dog. We teach clicker training (a mark and reward system of learning) so that your dog knows exactly what he did to earn the treat. The clicker is used during training of new behaviors, and is not required, but we think it’s super cool. Once your dog has learned the new skill, the clicker is no longer needed. Let us show you!
Check Us Out
We’d love to have you stop by for a short visit, or observe a class in progress. Contact us to arrange a time, as we are often out training at clients’ homes.